Long Term Care Annuity by State Life Insurance
Annuity Care from The State Life Insurance Company is an innovative solution to paying for Long Term Care costs, especially for those that may have been planning to self-fund their long term care expenses.
Annuity Care, from The State Life Insurance Company, is a single-premium deferred annuity that allows access to cash value for qualifying long term care costs with a credited interest rate for these funds.
Some benefits of Annuity Care from The State Life Insurance Company:
- Optional Lifetime Long Term Care Coverage is available
- Provides premiums guaranteed to never increase
- Can provide inflation protection against rising long term care costs
- Can be paid with a single premium or on an annual basis
- Applicants have a minimal number of questions to answer
- There are no health exams required
- The entire underwriting process is generally completed within 72 hours
Annuity Care is issued and underwritten by The State Life Insurance Company, a OneAmerica company. The companies of OneAmerica have been providing insurance and financial services for more than 125 years. For more information on Annuity Care and The State Life Insurance Company call the Long Term Care and Life Insurance Specialists at ACACIA Insurance Services (800) 510-8810.
Or simply request an LTC annuity quote using the form on this page.