Who Should Consider a Short-Term Care Policy?
Short-term care insurance can be an ideal option for you if:
- You’ve been declined for traditional LTC insurance (in many cases)
- You want a less expensive option than long-term care insurance
- You’re a woman, since short-term care insurance rates are not gender-based like LTCi
- You have a long-term care insurance policy and want to cover the elimination period
- You have a need for Custodial Care that will not last 90 days or longer
- You’re 75 years or older
The typical person buying short-term care insurance today is between the ages of 50 and 89. If you’re looking for an affordable and flexible alternative compared to LTCi, short-term care insurance may be the perfect solution for you.